A steady hand and a good grasp of grammatical tenses are needed for this game!
- Take a die – choose a tense and say it aloud e.g. ‘present perfect’
- Roll the die to a member of your group
- The person receiving the die has to create a sentence using the chosen tense and the rolled icon e.g. ‘Our clients have visited Germany twice this year.’
- If the group is happy with the sentence, then the die is placed in the middle of the table.
- The same procedure – the next die is placed on top of the die in the middle of the table!
- Can you balance the whole set before the dice come tumbling down?
- Our record so far is lucky seven!
Let us know your record! Can you beat seven?
Order your set today: http://www.visionbakery.com/businessdice
We really appreciate your support.